ProMarker 12 Pen Set 2
These chunky, alcohol-based permanent markers combine a chisel tip at one end with a fine point for detail work at the other. They come in a range of 147 colours along with a blender for merging colours or fading them out. The collection includes natural tones such as Mustard, Lime Zest and Dusky Rose alongside a selection of shades of greys (Cool, Ice and Warm) for tonal illustrations.
Use them on marker or layout paper or anything smooth and not absorbent for great results. Because they produce a translucent layer of colour, they look interesting when overlaid with other colours and would work well on glass, plastic or acetate.
Similarly to the Copic Ciao, they are used by illustrators and designers to bring quick ideas to life. Cardmakers find them the perfect thing to create a one-off design for a personalised greeting.
The Winsor & Newton brand is synonymous with quality art materials and, along with their paints and surfaces, these markers encourage your creativity.
• Packet contains 12 ProMarker Pens
• 148 colours available, from intensely vibrant to subtle pastels
• Blend-friendly, with malleable, alcohol-based, translucent ink
• High-quality nibs for consistent, streak-free coverage
• Can be used on ink-resistant surfaces such as; acetate, glass, plastic and wood