Are you dreaming of a Christmas full of art and creativity?
Here at Broad Canvas we’re already excited about the festive season, so are very happy to announce that our annual Christmas Card Competition is now live.
All the information you need is below, so we’re really looking forward to seeing all your creative ideas this year.
There are 4 categories to enter:
- 0-7 years
- 8-11 years
- 12-17 years
- 18+ years
The winner of each category will receive 50 printed Christmas cards with their design, as well as a £50 Broad Canvas voucher to spend in our online store.
We want to inspire more creativity too, so our category winners will also receive a £50 gift voucher for their school, art society or art club.
Creative dates for your diary
Entries open on 24 October 2022.
Entries close at midnight on 2 December 2022.
Entries will go to the public vote on our website between 24 October and 2 December 2022. Our panel of judges from the local art community will make the final choice and select their favourites.
Winners announced on 6 December 2022.
• All images must be the artist’s own work.
• Digital images should be saved as .jpg files only
• Do not send images of your artwork with frames or watermarks.
• Designs must be A4 Size (21cm x 29.7cm) either landscape or portrait
• Photographs, Drawings & Paintings (including digital) all accepted
• All designs should relate to the theme of Christmas