See our store opening times
Moleskine Classic Notebook Soft Ruled Large Scarlet Red
We believe that taking notes by hand is the best way to generate ideas, and that creativity blossoms with every stroke on the page. This elegant, well-designed tool is the perfect space to put pen to paper. The Classic Notebook traces its origins to the legendary notebooks used by artists and writers over the centuries – every word and sketch you add to its pages make you part of the story.
- Soft cover
- 13 x 21cm
- Rounded corners, elastic closure and matching ribbon bookmark
- Ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper: ruled
- 'In case of loss' printed on the flyleaf
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- The history of Moleskine is inside
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources.
I've worked for the Broad Canvas for quite a few years and enjoy helping customers with their artistic needs.
I'm a practicing artist and also teach at Sunningwell School of Art.
I use a variety of different mediums, especially chalk pastels, gouache, inks and oil paints.
Broad Canvas is great value to the local community and I'm proud to be part of it.