See our store opening times
Derwent National Trust Pastel Pencils
Derwent Pastel Pencils have a unique fine chalk texture, which helps create a soft but highly pigmented colour laydown that makes them easy to blend and create fine details with minimal dust. Pastel is a naturally watersoluble medium, so these pastel pencils can be also be used with water to create washes in your artworks.
Derwent has always been active in environmental care, so 10% of the value of each Derwent National Trust Pastel Pencils tin sold, will be donated to the National Trust Riverlands conservation work and projects associated with the River Derwent.
The Derwent National Trust Pastel Pencils tin features:
- Specially curated set of 12 colours for National Trust
- The vast range of colours available allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues.
- Can be easily mixed and blended.
- Suitable for all types of pastel work.
- Ideal for creating crisp, fine lines and detailed pastel studies.
Colours in the Derwent National Trust Pastel Pencils range:
Process Yellow • Violet • Cyan • Pea Green • Carbon Black • Titanium White • Mid green • Tangerine • Cerulean Blue • Naples Yellow • Raspberry • Venetian Red
The beauty of fine grade pastel within a pencil. Derwent Pastel pencils have a unique chalk texture which creates a beautiful laydown of soft colour. Create detailed drawings and sketches. Easy to blend. Ideal for portraiture and life studies.Music by Epidemic Sound (on behalf of Epidemic Sound); Epidemic Sound Publishing.