Christmas Card Competition 2020
‘Tis the season for our annual Christmas card competition
Christmas is the season to spend quality time with loved ones and show them you care. We appreciate things are a bit different this year and restrictions may prevent some of us meeting family and friends. But there’s nothing like receiving a Christmas card from a friend or family member to stay connected to those who mean the most to us.
We’re excited to let you know about our annual Christmas card design competition. And we’re looking forward to seeing all your creative ideas. There are 4 categories to enter:
· 0-7 years
· 8-11 years
· 12-17 years
· 18+ years
The winner of each category will receive 50 printed Christmas cards with their design, as well as a £50 Broad Canvas voucher to spend in our online store
And we want to inspire more creativity, so our category winners will also receive a £50 gift voucher for their school, art society or art club.
Creative dates for your diary
Submit your entry by: midnight on 7th December 2020
Entries will go to the public vote on our website between: 16th November and 13th December 2020
Winners announced on: 14th December 2020
• All images must be the artist’s own work.
• Digital images should be saved as .jpg files only
• Do not send images of your artwork with frames or watermarks.
• Designs must be A4 Size (21cm x 29.7cm) either landscape or portrait
• Photographs, Drawings & Paintings (including digital) all accepted
• All designs should relate to the theme of Christmas